DVD seems like a thing of 1980s but I bet lots of you guys still have several DVD disks at home, which may record your funny childhood or classic movies of the past. And the requirement of digitalizing the DVD is still in great demands. The tutorials below will show you how to rip DVD to MP4 on Mac with MacX DVD Ripper Pro so that you can enjoy the DVD videos on your iPhone and Android.
In this article:
Step 1: Download and install MacX DVD Ripper Pro on Mac
Here you can get this DVD ripper for 40% off: MacX DVD Ripper Pro 40% OFF coupon
Step 2: Load DVD files to the DVD ripper
Add your DVD video, DVD folder or ISO image in the DVD ripper. MacX DVD Ripper Pro is able to rip both homemade DVDs and commercial protected DVDs.
Step 3: Choose the output video/audio format
Select the MP4 in the output profile. Or you can select the most suitable output formats based on your iPhone or Android model.
Step 4: Select destination folder and start conversion.
Click the “Browse” button to choose the path where you want to save the output files in. Then click the “RUN” button to start conversion. The DVD will be converted to MP4 or to your device supported formats in the fastest speed with good quality.
MacX DVD Ripper Pro supported output video formats:
DVD ISO image, MPEG-2 (DVD), MKV, MP4, QT, MOV, M4V, FLV, H.264, MPEG4, AVI XviD/DivX, MTS, TS, M2TS, etc.
- To improve the output video quality, you can select “High Quality Engine”.
- Select “Deinterlacing” and the advanced de-interlace accelerator can convert it to progressive scanning video with much clearer image.
- Choose “Safe Mode” to smooth the conversion process.
- You can also take full use of the Intel Quick Sync Video hardware acceleration tech and the multiple CPU cores use to accelerate DVD ripping process, making it 2 times faster than other competitors, 5 minutes to finish DVD conversion mission.
- Coupon code is included to buy-link
- Listed price: $67.95 Now only: $39.95
- Lifetime free upgrade & 24×7 free tech support