The new O&O DiskImage 15 Pro is available today and comes with some great new features!
Access here to get the discount now
In this article:
- What is O&O DiskImage?
- Product features
- Further functions of O&O DiskImage
- All default and advanced features are combined in one single product
- Backup entire PCs, hard drives or files with the push of a button
- Quick and easy system restore – even onto different hardware
- Plug-and-play function
- Create a boot medium directly from within the program
- Made in Germany. Made in Berlin.
What is O&O DiskImage?
With O&O DiskImage, you can quickly and easily create a backup of the entire computer, your hard drives and partitions. Even individual files and directories can be easily backed up. Or simply clone your hard drive to a spare hard drive to be secure in any scenario.
Of course SSDs (Solid State Drives), GPT disks as well as current UEFI system configurations are also supported. A full “Image” will backup & restore the entire computer, including the operating system. If necessary, the backup can also be restored to computers with hardware entirely different to the original computer.
From the new version of O&O DiskImage 15, O&O completely rebuilt the substructure of the program, increasing the speed of the basic functions. This reworking of the substructure was necessary in order to be able to implement new functions and improvements more quickly in the future.
- Backup an entire computer with the push of a button
- Backup system and hard drives, clone drives and entire disks
- Brand new file-based backup: now twice as fast as ever before – backup and restore individual files and/or folders
- Direct creation of VHDs
- Monitoring and warning of security risks
- Incremental/differential backup: back up only the changes
- Easily restore files, folders, drives and disks
- System restore onto different hardware (M.I.R.)
- Create a Windows Boot system directly from within the program with driver integration
- Plug-and-play: Selected files and folders are automatically backed up and synchronized
- Variable pixel density settings: adjusts to the selected DPI setting of the connected monitor
- New and enhanced functions Control via Command Lines
- Supports Windows 10, Windows 8.1 and Windows 7
Further functions of O&O DiskImage
All default and advanced features are combined in one single product
This backup software is the safest and easiest way to avoid losing important personal files! Options are available for both auto backup and manual settings. Thanks to a unique recovery system that includes additional system recovery tools combined with O&O DiskImage you’ll quickly be able to restore all your important data – even if the backup you’re using was created with an older O&O DiskImage version.
When you back up a PC, O&O DiskImage saves all personal files as well as hard drive information and individual settings. This not only protects irreplaceable files but, in a worst case scenario, also saves you the trouble of having to carry out a time-consuming new setup of programs and the Windows operating system. O&O DiskImage lets you back up an entire computer, system and hard drives or just individual files and folders. To make sure your backups are always up to date, we recommend creating them at short intervals from one another.
Quick and easy system restore – even onto different hardware
Restoring a backup with O&O DiskImage is as easy as pie: all you have to do is start the program, select the backup you want to restore, and you’re off. Included with the software is our machine independent restoration which means your old backup can be transferred 1:1 onto a new machine. Hardware of a different make will be automatically recognized and Windows settings will be carried out by themselves.
Anyone wanting to save data on an external hard disk has it even easier with the new O&O DiskImage 15. Thanks to the integrated plug-and -play option, selected files and folders can be backed up automatically as soon as, for example, an external hard disk is connected to the computer. This is ideal for users who forget to carry out regular backups or who don’t want to go through the trouble. Once configured, the auto backup function runs by itself.
Create a boot medium directly from within the program
O&O DiskImage can bring a system back to life immediately and with no installation required. It does so by way of a Boot Medium (USB Stick or CD/DVD) which is based on the currently installed Windows system and which contains all the standard drivers required.
Made in Germany. Made in Berlin.
All O&O products are developed and serviced in Berlin. We at O&O are proud of our German heritage, and proud to represent the quality, security and satisfaction long associated with products “Made in Germany”. We take the concerns of our customers very seriously because we know just how important their data is for them.
Don’t forget to get the discount HERE